Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Another Pinkfresh Studio Card


Today I am showing off another Pinkfresh Studio stamp set that also has a coordinating stencil set called Miss Your Smile!  This set is designed to work the best as a slim-line card, so that is what I made! I stamped the corner floral image with Hero Arts Intense Black ink.  I then brush blended the 4 stencils with my Pinkfresh Fresh ink cubes.  They are so fun to use and add so much detail to the image elements.  The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp Sentiment pack.   I added a few green enamel dots around the card. 

 


I hope you enjoyed my card and I am sure I will be posting more and more PFS cards soon.  


Image/Sentiment:  Pinkfresh Studio Miss Your Smile Stamp set and stencils/Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Set

Cardstock:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White

Ink: Hero Arts Intense Black; Pinkfresh Studio Ink Cubes

Accessories:   Green Enamel Dots

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is gorgeous! Those flowers! The color scheme! The design! WOW!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh how gorgeous Barb - those stamp/stencil sets really give a fantastic result.
Blessings
Maxine

Margaret said...

This is really so beautiful. I love the image and your colors are so vibrant.