Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Pinkfresh Simplest Gestures


I am a few days late, but it is now time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the Simplest Gestures image and various sentiments from Pinkfresh Studio that I sent out for our April card, #104! That means we are in the middle of year number 7 with this fun challenge! All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time! 




I think this is such a pretty image!  I sent Kelly and Jeanette a few images stamped on a quarter sheet as well as one that I die cut.  I also included a number of the sentiments that are also in the same stamp set.  I love that it comes with a coordinating die and so many sweet sentiments.

I colored the die cut image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I die cut the sentiment with a Gina K Designs sentiment strips die.   The background panel is from Stampin' Up and is the Stitched Greenery Die--I really like the subtle stitching!    I die cut the image one more time from white for some added dimension.  I also die cut it also from Gold Mirricard cardstock and offset it for a bit of a gold shadow.  The same gold cardstock was used behind the background panel and as a gold strip for the sentiment.  I then added some clear drips drops around the image and on the gold strip.   I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  Please be sure to check back a few days on their blogs as my card is late. Jeanette is am up for our May challenge--please be sure to join us again. 


Image/Sentiment:  Pinkfresh Studio Simplest Gestures

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque White,  Gold Mirricard; Stampin' Up Mint Macaron

Ink: Hero Arts Intense Black  

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gina K Design Sentiment Strip Dies; Stampin' Up Stitched Greenery Die; Clear Drip Drops

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this looks fabulous. The touches of gold are perfect. Love the color scheme, too. And the way you did the sentiment. WOW! This card is amazing!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful soft colours here Barb, and a fabulous result with the flowers in front of the stitched panel
Blessings
Maxine