Saturday, September 9, 2023

Give Thanks!

 


Today is the 9th and it is now time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the Penny Black Harvest Breeze image and sentiments that Kelly sent out for our September card, #109! That means we starting year number 10 with this fun challenge! 10 YEARS--WOW!!!!! All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time! 




Kelly sent Jeanette and me this cute Penny Black image of the bear and additional friend--a hedgie!  She also included 2 sentiments.  I colored the images with my Copic Sketch Markers--I had to include his friend too!  Kelly had die cut both of the images for us--thanks loads! I picked the fun patterned paper for the background--a forest for the animals.  I decided to add an Ellantina cover plate over the top that I layered three times.  I added the two animals, along with the sentiment over the lattice frame.   I did not add any bling to my card this time!  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  I am up for our October challenge--I had better get thinking of what I want to send.  Please be sure to join us again. 


Image/Sentiment:  Penny Black Harvest Breeze

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Crushed Curry; Nikki Sivils Tree Love-Bucky's Heaven

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black  

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Ellantina Large Lattice Frame Die;

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is adorable... and what fun that you included the little hedgehog image, too. I really like that background of DP with the overlay on top. Nice!