Saturday, February 3, 2024

Black and White Pinkfresh

 


Today is the day I post my 2nd card for our One Plus Twelve challenge in 2024.  This is year number 6.   For this challenge, we are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  For this year, I picked a Pinkfresh Studio set called Thankful for Friends.  The set includes the stamp set, matching die, coordinating stencils and a hot foil plate!   I think this set is so pretty and I will have many options each month. 

For my card this month, I went with black and white. I stamped the image with black ink and I die cut it out.  I picked a Pinkfresh Studio cutting plate called Geo Tiles and layered it three times for the background on black cardstock.  I stamped one of the sentiments and used my Taylored Expressions Sentiment strip die.  I added some Pinkfresh Studio Glacier Jewels and placed them within the tiles.
 



Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards to see the the cards that Kelly and Jeanette have created for February!  Here is a link to both Jeanette's  and Kelly's blog.   Be sure to come back on March 3rd to see our next set of cards.  

Image/Sentiment:  Pinkfresh Studio Thankful for Friends stamp set and matching die

Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Basic Black; The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Pinkfresh Studio Glacier Jewels; Taylored Expressions Sentiment Strip Die; Pinkfresh Studio Geo Tiles Plate

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your 1 + 12 card in black and white looks so classy. Lovely job with your one stamp this month!

kadie said...

Beautiful, Barb! Love the contrast of the image against the black background. I agree with Jeanette, this card is simply elegant.