Friday, February 9, 2024

My Love

 


Today is the 9th and it is now time for another The Three Musketeers post. This round Kelly was the hostess and she sent us a sweet My Love image by Penny Black for this month's theme of Love!  So for February,  this is card #114 and we are into year number 10!  I cannot believe this trio has been going strong for 10 plus years!  




I colored the sweet bear image with my Copic Sketch Markers.   I die cut the image with a die from MFT called Mod Stitched Rectangles. I stamped a Valentine sentiment from a Stampin' Up set called Good Greetings and die cut it with a Gina K Designs banner from Master Layouts 2 die set.  The background paper is from a fun pack from The Stamps of Life called Sweetheart Collections. I flagged a piece of Real Red cardstock for a banner on the side of the image. For the final touch, I added some clay hearts from Taylored Expressions around the image.  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!  




Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  I am up for our March challenge.   Please be sure to join us again. 


Image/Sentiment: Penny Black My Love; Stampin; Up Good Greetings Sentiment

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Real Red; Taylored Expressions Sugar Cub; The Stamps of Life Sweetheart Collection

Ink:  Altenew Crisp Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gina K Designs Master Layout 2; Taylored Expressions Clay Hearts; Stampin' Up Mini Pennant Punch; MFT-My Favorite Things Mod Stitched Rectangle

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is adorable! Love the little heart embellishments and your coloring of the sweet image. It's a great Valentine's Day card!