Sunday, February 18, 2024

Happy Easter

 


This is my card for a swap called the SIS--Surprise Image Swap.   This is card #13 for our group.  It is a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same image, sent to us by the hostess.  The surprise part is that we are to not discuss the image at all until the day they are to be posted--the 18th of every other month.   The image for this round was provided by Me!  I will swap the cards and include the new image for round #14 that Sharon stamped in each return envie. Then--we do it all again in April!  We have completed one round and now are on to another one!

I sent everyone this sweet image from Colorado Craft Company called Happy Easter. I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I die cut the image with the matching die that I have along with the Happy Easter sentiment from the same set.  I then picked two coordinating patterned papers and die cut them and the backer with Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2. I die cut some additional pieces of the image and sentiment to layer for added dimension. I added a bit of Wink of Stella Clear Pen on each of the bunnies tails!  For the final touch, three rhinestones in the corner!





If you check some of the other blogs listed on my sidebars, you may find some other swappers who have posted their creations.  The due date is today, the 18th, or they may post in the upcoming days. You can also check out SCS and use the keyword SIS13 to see some posted there.  I hope everyone in the swap likes my card--and that you do too!


Image/Sentiment:  Colorado Craft Company Happy Easter Stamp Set
 
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:   Gina K Designs Artist Choice White; Taylored Expressions Dill Pickle; Photo Play Paper Sunday Best and Egg Hunt Patterned Paper

 
Ink:   Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2; Wink of Stella-Clear; Taylored Expressions Bits & Pieces Rainbow Rhinestones

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a cute Easter card Barb - very pretty, and great use of the image
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This Easter card is adorable, Barb!