Monday, April 15, 2024

It's Party Time

 


Today is the 15th and this is my card this month for our The Creative Crew!  We are a group of 7 and all one team--Jeanette, Carol, Darlene, Lorraine, Terry, Tracie and me. Each month will be a new challenge posed by one of the members sending out a kit.  This month, Terry is the hostess and she hand delivered the kit with this sweet image from Simon Says Stamp at the retreat last weekend.  She also included some fun patterned paper from Stampin' Up.  The theme is It's Party Time and I am sure all members of the Crew like to Party!

Terry included some images that she die cut along with some on full panels.  Of course, I went with a die cut one.  I colored the cute image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I really liked the fun patterned paper, so I picked one a the background and another as a strip with Pool Party Ribbon over the top.  The sentiment was included in the kit and is from the same set.  I die cut it with Pinkfresh Studio Fancy Label Frames and also added a Pool Party backer.  I added some bling from a Gina K Designs Pearl Mix. This was a very fun card to make!




I hope all of The Creative Crew Gals enjoy my cards this month.  Please be sure to stop in to see what fun crafty cards are posted this month.  All of the blogs can be found on my left sidebar.  Our teammate Lorraine does not have a blog, so please check out her card in her SCS gallery.   I am sure you will enjoy all of the snowy creations this month!   

We will be back in May with the image Tracie will be sending out. Be sure to check in with us on the 15th to see what fun we  have planned!


Image/Sentiment:  Simon Says Stamp Festive Balloons

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Stampin' Up Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Petal Pink; Pattern Party Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Pinkfresh Studio Fancy Label Frames; Stampin' Up Shimmer Pool Party Ribbon; Gina K Designs Pearl Mix

7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this looks great! I love your coloring and your great card design! Well done!

Darlene LeTavec said...

Your card is so fun, Barb! I love how the balloons are accented by the gems, and the ribbon behind the sentiment is very pretty!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty, and happy card Barb - well done on how you used the 'kit'.
Blessings
Maxine

Terry Ladwig said...

Great card Barb. I'm glad you liked the kit! I love how you added the ribbon under you sentiment!

Tracie said...

Cute card. Love your choice of color.

Carol W said...

Love your card Barb. So bright and fun. Great job.

Lorraine said...

Love the card!!