Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Peaceful Florals

 


Today is the 9th and it is now time for another The Three Musketeers post. This round, Jeanette is the hostess and sent us pretty floral image from Gina K Designs called Peaceful Florals.  She also included a sentiment, but I picked my own for this as I always need birthday cards.  So for April, this is card #116 and we are into year number 10!  I cannot believe this trio has been going strong for 10 plus years!  




I colored the cute image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I then die cut the panel with a Gina Marie Stitched Rectangle die.   I also die cut a Flirty Flamingo Panel with a larger stitched die from the same set.  I then embossed the pink panel with Stampin' Up folder called Pinewood Planks.  I backed both panels with Basic Black and used a White cardbase.  I added some pink bakers twine around the image panel.  I used some Pink Pearls for the final touch!  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!  




Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  Kelly will be up for our May challenge.   Please be sure to join us again. 


Image/Sentiment:  Gina K Designs Peaceful Florals; Taylored Expressions Sentiment Strip

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Accent Opaque 120# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo

Ink: Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangle Dies; Pink Baker's Twine; Pink Pearls; Stampin' Up Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is such a beauty! I love the color you chose for your flowers and your card design is perfect!