Saturday, August 3, 2024

Best Wishes

 


Today is the day I am posting my card for our One Plus Twelve challenge in 2024.  This is year number 6.   For this challenge, we are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  For this year, I picked a Pinkfresh Studio set called Thankful for Friends.  The set includes the stamp set, matching die, coordinating stencils and a hot foil plate!   I think this set is so pretty and I will have many options each month. 

For my card this month, I first hot foiled the image in rainbow foil. I then used the 4 piece stencil and green and yellow Taylored Expressions inks to ink blend the image.  I then die cut the floral cluster with the matching die.  I picked a Pinkfresh Studio plate called Geo Floral Background for the white panel over a yellow card base. for the background.  I placed the die cut floral image, also with some foam on the back and used a gold foiled sentiment from one of my PFS sentiment packs.   I added some Taylored Expressions Iridescent Drip Drops around the image.
 



Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards to see the the cards that Kelly and Jeanette have created for August!  Here is a link to both Jeanette's  and Kelly's blog.  Be sure to come back on September 3rd to see our next set of cards.  

Image/Sentiment:  Pinkfresh Studio Thankful for Friends foil plate, 4-piece stencil and matching die, Sentiment Pack

Cardstock:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight;  Hammermill White for foiled image

Ink:  Spellbinders Rainbow Foil; Taylored Expressions Peapod, Granny Smith, Pineapple, Banana Cream Pie

Accessories:  Pinkfresh Studio Geo Floral Cover Plate; Taylored Expressions Iridescent Drip Drops


2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a beauty! The colors you used on the flower immediately caught my attention. And that amazing background, too!

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW Barb, this is fabulous - love the texture and colour in the background, and the beautifully coloured flower centre piece
Blessings
Maxine