Tuesday, August 6, 2024

PFS Craft Along

 



This past Friday, I was able to participate in a Pinkfresh Studio Create & Connect Craft Along with Lea and Heather.  And, I was able to make 2 of the three cards that evening along with the Zoom group and I finished Lea's yesterday. The suite that was used was Chrysanthemum Stamp, Die, 6 piece Stencil set and the coordinating Washi.  They also picked the Nested Diamonds Hot Foil and Die set.   I think this suite is so pretty and I plan to get it out again soon.  

These card designs are not my own--they are identical to the ones demonstrated in class Friday evening.  I just followed along!

Lea's card is on the left and we used the Nested Diamonds Hot Foil Plate and Die set.  The floral image was stamped and then the 6 part stencil was used along with 6 Pinkfresh Studio ink cubes.  The entire panel was then die cut and the floral segments was layered within the foiled diamonds.  The background is a Pinkfresh Studio Plate called Stitched Octagons.

Heather's two cards on the right used the Washi Tape along with the matching die.  We used some gold glitter cardstock along with the nested diamonds die set.   The sentiments I used for all three cards are from some Pinkfresh Studio sentiment packs.  I also added gold pearls on both cards.
 




These were three fun cards to make.  This was such a fun evening and being a part of the Zoom class was sweet.  I am unable to do the September event live, but I know I can in October.  

Image/Sentiment:  Pinkfresh Studio Chrysanthemum Stamp set, 6-piece stencil, matching die and washi tape, Sentiment Pack

Cardstock:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Taylored Expressions Pink Champagne

Ink:  Spellbinders Blue Foil; Pinkfresh Studio Sparkling Rose, Raspberry Bliss, Sky BLue, Summer Shower, Bay Leaf, Spanish Moss; Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Pinkfresh Studio Stitched Octagons Plate, Nested Diamonds Hot Foil Plate and Dies, Metallic Gold Pearls


2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful evening you must have had Barb - these are gorgeous. Beautiful results
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, these cards are gorgeous! What a fun creative time you must have had.