Thursday, August 15, 2024

Grillin' and Chillin'

 


Today is the 15th and this is my card this month for our The Creative Crew!  We are a group of 7--Jeanette, Carol, Darlene, Lorraine, Terry, Tracie and me. Each month will be a new challenge posed by one of the members sending out a kit. This month, Jeanette sent out a sweet kit to celebrate summer and grilling! The image and sentiment is from CC Designs and called BBQ.  She asked us to tell the best thing we like to grill and since I am Wisconsin I picked Brats!

I colored the cute image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I die cut the image and the kraft cardstock backer with a Whimsy Stamps die set called Stitched Squares.  I picked the fun cookout patterned paper Jeanette included for my background.  I added the sentiment and a black ribbon flag in the corner.   This was a very fun card to make!  Thanks for a fun kit Jeanette!





I hope all of The Creative Crew Gals enjoy my card this month.  Please be sure to stop in to see what fun crafty cards are posted this month.  All of the blogs can be found on my left sidebar.  Our teammate Lorraine does not have a blog, so please check out her card in her SCS gallery.   I am sure you will enjoy all of the fun grilling cards and see what my teammates like on the grill!

We will be back in September with another challenge that I will sending out.  Be sure to check in with us on the 15th to see what fun is planned!


Image/Sentiment:  CC Designs BBQ

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Accent Opaque 120# White; SU Basic Black; Kraft Cardstock and Reminisce Camping Cookout patterned paper from Jeanette

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:   Whimsy Stamps Stitched Square Dies; Copic Sketch Markers; SU Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

Darlene LeTavec said...

This card really captures how cute the image and papers are. Your coloring is perfect (of course!) and the flag treatment for the sentiment catches the eye. Great job!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute CUTE card! Awesome coloring and the design shows the image and DP perfectly.

Tracie said...

Great card Barb. I love the background paper. Perfect for the image.