Friday, August 9, 2024

Eclectic Blooms

 


Today is the 9th and it is now time for another The Three Musketeers post. This round, Kelly is the hostess and sent out this sweet image from Concord & 9th called Eclectic Blooms.   She also included a sentiment from the same set, but I used one of my own.  So for August, this is card #120 and we are at the end of year number 10!  I cannot believe this trio has been going strong for 10 plus years and looking to go to 11!




I colored the Sweet floral image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I die cut the image with a Gina Marie Designs In & Out Double Stitched Oval.  I then die cut a white panel for the background with a Stampin' Up Stitched Greenery Plate and used foam tape behind the oval for some dimension.  The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp sentiment pack. I added somme Studio Katia Lemon Burst Pearls around the image and a bow from Stampin' Up yellow yarn. . I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!  




Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  I am up for our September challenge and the start to our 11th year!  Please be sure to join us again. 


Image/Sentiment:  Concord & 9th Eclectic Blooms/Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Pack

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Hefty Doodle White; 

Ink:  Altenew Obsidian Black Ink

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gina Marie In & Out Double Stitched Oval Die; Stampin' Up Stitched Greenery Background Plate; Studio Katia Lemon Burst Pearls, Stampin' Up Yellow Yarn

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Barb - love your treatment of the image!!
10 years!! I remember when you started this!!
Blessings
Maxine