Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Black and White CAS



Today is the 15th week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. April is making a CAS--Clean and Simple, card.  Every Tuesday, I will post a card that fits the theme of the monthly challenge. I have one more card next week for April, the month of CAS cards and think I have done okay.   I do struggle with these cards as I love layers! 

This card is a pretty easy CAS card, using two dies from Gina Marie Designs.  I love her dies--they are quite affordable, there are many styles available and shipping is fast!  I went with a black and white theme--using a large image from Stampin' Up, framed by two dies.  I think this card turned out pretty and it meets the CAS challenge!



Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of Washi tape:



I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  There will be one more CAS card in April, so please come back.  

Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Big on Birthdays

Cardstock: Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangle and Peekaboo Rectangle Dies; 



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Stunning! The colors are classic, the bold greeting is eye-catching... the card is perfect!

kiwimeskreations said...

What an eye catching and dramatic card Barb - a real stunner
Blessings
Maxine