Monday, April 1, 2019

Lawn Fawn Swap


It seems like such a long time ago that I posted a swap card that I made, but there have not been too many swaps posted on SCS.  But, when Jennifer posted a Lawn Fawn swap, I was in--for two cards!  Here is the first card and the second one will be posted on Saturday.  I love the Lawn Fawn animal images and especially the ones with matching dies!  I am sure there will be some wonderful cards that I receive back in this swap! 

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Jennifer and the others swappers like my cards! 

Image/Sentiment: Lawn Fawn Critters in the Savanna

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Garden Green, Basic Black; Reminisce Zebra Print Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Oval Framelit; Copic Markers; Zebra Brad; Black Ribbon



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a darling Lawn Fawn image and cute CUTE card, Barb!