Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Peace and Comfort


It is the 10th of the month and that means it is time for my card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS.  Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 39th month and the theme for April is "Sympathy".  I went with some spring colors for a flowery card.  I used an older package of Stampin' Up paper for the background called Irresistibly Yours.  It is a sweet embossed white on white glossy cardstock so I used my daubers and inked two colors on the flowers.  I am sure there will be some wonderful cards this month. 

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! Terry has already posted the May theme.  Be sure to come back in to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment:  Inky Antics Glow and Warmth

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Granny Apple Green

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, Pearls



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

A beautifully soothing card. Lovely!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Barb, and such a lovely verse to form the feature on the front of it
Blessings
Maxine