Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Lily of the Valley

If you are looking for my Three Musketeers card, please scroll down.


Today is the 13th week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. April is making a CAS--Clean and Simple, card.  Every Tuesday, I will post a card that fits the theme of the monthly challenge.  And, this month, it is challenge as I do not do CAS well.....

This card is a sweet CAS card, using a pretty Lily of the Valley stamp set that I have had for a few years.  I love these flowers as they remind me of my mom and growing up on the farm as they were all around.  I have some plants around my house that came from her and they are just starting to pop up this spring.  I think it turned out pretty well and it meets the CAS challenge!


I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  There will be more CAS cards in April, so please come back.  

Image/Sentiment:  Sparkle N Sprinkle Lily of the Valley

Cardstock: Recollections 110# White; 

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Gina Marie Wonky Rectangle Die; Copic Markers; White Enamel Dots



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a beauty - love all the white and the die you used for the focal piece. Gorgeous!