Sunday, November 17, 2019

Holiday Party Invite


Today I am sharing the invitation I made for our Holiday Cocktail party in December.  I love this set by Taylored Expressions called Merry Little Cocktail!  I has a number of sweet cocktail images along with sentiments, including this invitation!  

I colored the beverage in the glass with Wink of Stella for some sparkle-though it is hard to see here.  We usually have a couple of signature cocktails for the event and one of the favorites last year was blue.  However, that color would not have matched the background, so I went with a typical holiday drink color-Red!  I also added some of the new Stampin' Up Red Rhinestones for some bling!


I cannot show you the inside of my card as it has all of the details for the party and could not hold all of you too!


Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Merry Little Cocktails

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Be Merry Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Red Rhinestones; Wink of Stella



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a dramatic invitation Barb - it's wonderful
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

I'll be right there! Save a red drink for me! What a cute invite. I love the little scalloped edge and those bold stripes are the best!