Sunday, November 10, 2019

Holiday Thanks!


It is the 10th of the month and that means it is time for my card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS. Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 46th month and the theme for November is "Holiday Thanks".  

I went with a fun snowman image from Tim Holtz called Blustery.  I think he is tipping his hat and saying Thanks!

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! We do not swap in December and Terry has already posted the January theme.  Be sure to come back in to see what we create in 2020!  

Image/Sentiment: Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Blustery

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler; Fancy Pants Saint Nick Ho-Ho-Ho Patterned Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine; Red Glitter Dots



2 comments:

Aracelli Merla said...

Cute snowman and a very interesting layout. TFS!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is so pretty! It's supposed to snow today so I guess children will be wanting to build a snowman.