Tuesday, November 26, 2019

You Are!


This is the 48th week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. November's challenge is to make a card using just dies. 

For my final card in November, I used a fun die I got this summer at a stamp class.  It is an Impression Obsession Die called You Are.  I cut it out from Green Mirri Card Metallic Paper and layered it over a piece of white cardstock.  I ran a piece of Fresh Fig cardstock through my Seaside Embossing Folder for a bit of texture on the background. 

I love the sentiment and can think of a few people I could send it to!



I really like the look of this card and hope you do too. 

Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of the metallic paper.


I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  Next week is the first Tuesday in December, so sure to check back to see what the theme is for the last month of my A Card A Week Challenge!

Image/Sentiment:  Impression Obsession You Are Die

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Soft Seafoam, Shaded Spruce, Fresh Fig; The Paper Cut Green Mirri Card Metallic

Ink:  None

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Seaside Embossing Folder, Rhinestones; Green Ribbon



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely ��

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How sweet! You made a card for me. ;) Seriously, this is an amazing card, full of encouragement for the recipient, whoever she might be.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Barb - love the colours you have used and that die cut is stunning
Blessings
Maxine