Sunday, November 24, 2019

Year of Cheer!


This is my card for our November swap for my local stamp store called Polka Dots.  The theme is Winter or Christmas Cards.  I went with a sentiment in a fun font from Gina K Designs.  I added some retired Stampin' Up Specialty Designer Series Paper called Year of Cheer and added the coordinating gold embellishment.  I layered gold over Cherry Cobbler seam binding for another pop of red!

Here is the inside of my card:


I am sure I will get back some fun and colorful cards!


Image/Sentiment:  Gina K Designs Holly Jolly

Cardstock: Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:   Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Year of Cheer Embellishments; Gold Rhinestones; Gold Cord



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Barb - it has quite a masculine 'feel' to it with the bold plaid in the brown tones
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is so classy and beautiful!