Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Life is Better at the Lake


This is the 47th week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. November's challenge is to make a card using just dies.  Every Tuesday in November, that is my goal.  I have many dies and this will be my chance to use them!

For my third card in November, I used a fun die I got this summer at a stamp class.  It is an Impression Obsession Die called Sailboat.  I cut it out from Night of Navy and layered over Blue Mirri Card Metallic Paper to shine like water.  I also used red vellum that has gold stars that is to look like a stormy night. 

And again, this is a hard card to photograph with the metallic paper.



I really like the look of this card and hope you do too. 
  

Here is the inside of my card, with another Impression Obsession die that coordinates with the sailboat:


I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  Next week is the final Tuesday in November, so sure to check back to see what I create with my stash of dies!

Image/Sentiment:  Impression Obsession Sailboat and Better the the Lake Dies

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler; The Paper Cut Blue Mirri Card Metallic; Red Vellum with Gold Stars

Ink:  None

Accessories:  None



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Stunning card, Barb... I love those waves! Very pretty!