Saturday, July 9, 2022

Different but best of Friends!


It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the fun image from Woodware Craft Collection called Gnome Friends that Kelly sent out for our July card, #95! That means we are in the middle of year number 7 with this fun challenge! All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time! 




I think this is the sweetest image.  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I think these guys--or gals!, are so cute!!!  Three of them, just like the 3 of us making up the Three Musketeers!  I added the perfect sentiment and the background patterned paper reminds me of Kelly, living in Miami with the ocean by her!    I added some orange bakers twine along with the orange enamel dots for the final touch!   I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!



Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of the colorful paper:




Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!   I am up for our August challenge, so I had better start thinking of what to send.........  Please be sure to join us again.  


Image/Sentiment:  Woodware Craft Collection Gnome Friends

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Tangerine Tango; Bella Blvd Secrets of the Sea-Seashore Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Orange Enamel Dots; Orange Bakers Twine

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your 3M card is adorable! Love the way you placed the sentiment - it almost looks like the gnome is holding up a sign. Too cute!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card you have made with this fun image Barb - love how you have coloured up the gnomies, and you paper is perfect next to them, and the twine a great accent to the overall card
Blessings
Maxine