Sunday, July 3, 2022

Striped Background


This is my One Plus Twelve card for July! We are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  For 2022, I picked newer Stampin' Up set called Nature's Harvest.  I think this set is so pretty and I picked the largest coneflower or sunflower image to use each month.  There is also a coordinating die set called Harvest so I can use that some months too.

For my card this month, I went back to a purple coneflower and added a striped panel of green and purple!  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and then die cut the flower with the coordinating die.  I used my Simon Says Stamp Strip dies to cut the strips for the striped panel. The white background panel is embossed with my Stampin' Up Tin Tile Embossing folder.  I added some clear drops and the card is complete! 




Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of washi tape:



Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog. I am sure you will enjoy checking out each of our stamps for 2022 and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! Be sure to check back every month on the 3rd to see our cards!

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Nature's Harvest Stamp and Die Set

Cardstock: The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque; Stampin' Up Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories: Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Tin Tile Embossing Folder; Simon Says Stamp Strip Die; Clear Drops

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is gorgeous Barb - love the colour combination and you have used it to great effect
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your flowers look amazing against the stripes. Lovely card!