Saturday, August 20, 2022

Faux Stair-step



Today I am posting a card for a SCS Challenge by Misti Monday to use one of the mini stamps that many of us have.  I have a few of the sweet mini stamp sets from Colorado Craft Company--love them!  I also made a new-to-me fun fold that my awesome demo Sarah made a few weeks ago on one of her Facebook Lives called Coffee Klatch.  It is a faux stair step card and is very easy to do.


I picked the Colorado Craft Company mini stamp set called Ice Cream Day.  I think it is so dang cute!  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  The sweet sentiment is from the same set and I die cut it with my Taylored Expressions Double Ended Flag Stacklets.  The background papers are from Illustrated Faith and Bella Blvd--Delight in the Day--Sprinkled With Bliss!  So cute and colorful! 

 


Here is a picture from the side so you can see how it stands and looks like a stair-step card.



Here is the inside of my card with a strip of the patterned paper:



I hope you like my card.  Be sure to use those mini-stamps and try a faux stair-step card!


Image/Sentiment:  Colorado Craft Company Ice Cream Day Mini Stamp Set

Cardstock: The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque White; Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo; Bella Blvd-Illustrated Faith Delight in the Day-Sprinkled   with Bliss Patterned Paper

Ink: 
 Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Taylored Expressions Double Ended Flag Stacklets

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is ADORABLE!!! Love the fold!

Carol W said...

Barb this card is absolutely ADORABLE. Great fold and amazing card.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great fold This is Barb, and I love your use of that sweet wee stamp and the bright papers are fabulous
Blessings
Maxine