Friday, August 26, 2022

White on White Anniversary Card


Today I am posting a card for a SCS Challenge by Misti Monday to use one of the mini stamps that many of us have.  I have a few of the sweet mini stamp sets from Colorado Craft Company--love them!  My friend Jeanette recently posted a card with layers and layers of white patterns, so I thought I would give that a try.  I do really like white on white cards!


I picked the Colorado Craft Company mini stamp set called Anniversary Mini.  I think this couple is so dang cute!  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and then used a coordinating die I have to cut it out.  The sentiment is from the same set and I die cut it with my Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2.  The background layer is a newer to me embossing folder from Sizzix called 3-D Art Deco.  I love the dimension is gives to the card.  I then die cut 2 circles from a MFT-My Favorite Things set called Wonky Stitched Circles.   A perfect anniversary card!

 



I hope you like my card.  Be sure to use those mini-stamps and try a multi-layered white on white card


Image/Sentiment:  Colorado Craft Company Anniversary Mini Stamp Set

Cardstock: The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque White; 

Ink: 
 Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Sizzix 3-D Art Deco Embossing Folder; MFT-My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circles; Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, the white on white looks fabulous... and what a cute focal image!

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Barb - love that white textured background, and the super cute mouse couple are are perfect for the card
Blessings
Maxine