Monday, August 1, 2022

Hello Hollyhocks


Hello August!  This is my card for a personal challenge I had hoped to do monthly, but this only my second card for 2022.  I signed up for the Technique Tuesday Greenhouse Society subscription and have received 7 months of floral stamps and the matching die.  I dropped out as I have not used the ones I already have received--so now I do hope to continue the challenge, but maybe not monthly...........................

The set I picked for this month is called Hello Hollyhocks and it does come with coordinating dies.  right now we have hollyhocks blooming and some of the plants came from the seeds I got from my mom more than 30 years ago!   I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and die cut the hollyhocks.  I also stamped 2 butterflies from the same set and die cut those too.  The sentiment is from the same set and I die cut that with a die from Stampin' Up's Tasteful Labels set.  The background is a fun embossing folder from Cuttlebug and Anna Griffin called Matekasse.  I added some Studio Katia clear enamel dots along with white twine for the final touch.  I think this is a sweet image.



I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! Terry has posted all of the 2022 themes, so be sure to come back to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment: Technique Tuesday Greenhouse Society Hello Hollyhocks Stamp and Die set 

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White; Stampin' Up Poppy Parade, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; White Twine; Studio Katia Clear Enamel Dots; Stampin' Up Tasteful Labels Dies; Cuttlebug-Anna Griffin Matekasse

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is so pretty! Love the color scheme you used. And look at that background (a retired EF that is in high demand).