Thursday, August 11, 2022

Infinity Shaker


I have seen many versions of infinity shaker cards--or edge to edge shakers.  And, I am sure there are many other names for these.  So--I played along and made a fun birthday card with a full front shaker!

First, I picked some fun birthday patterned paper that I have had for a very long time.  The name of the company is Stemma and I have never even heard of them.  I think I got a pack of these years ago at Tuesday Morning and there are maybe 20 identical sheets in the pack--time to use some!  I cut the panel just a bit smaller than an A2 card and then attached it to the same size white panel to give it some stability.  I then layered that front panel on the Melon Mambo card base. I then took a piece of plastic like the kind of packaging around stamps and dies--yes, I have a few..................  I cut the clear panel about a 1/2 inch larger than the patterned paper.  I placed score-tape on all 4 sides of the back of the birthday panel and took the backing off of three sides. I then attached the clear panel on the front and wrapped the edges around the back to be secured with the tape.  I the added my shaker bits between the clear plastic and patterned paper.  I used some Taylored Expressions Tiny Diamonds in pinks, yellows and teals-to match the birthday themed paper.  I then sealed the final side.  I die cut the Cheers die from MFT three times and stacked the layers. I glued it to the outside of the clear panel.  I think this is such a fun and colorful card that will be perfect for any birthday celebration!





I hope you like my card.

Image/Sentiment:  MFT-My Favorite Things Cheers Die 

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque White; Stampin' Up Melon Mambo; Stemma birthday themed patterned paper

Ink:  None

Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Tiny Diamonds; Clear Packaging for the front

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Amazing work Barb - that is one fabulous and colourful card
Blessings
Maxine