Monday, October 31, 2022

Witching You!



Happy Halloween!


I looked for a fun Halloween stamp set and picked Taylored Expressions Millie's Haunted Halloween.  I have had this set for awhile and I do not think it has been inked. I thought it might be a fun slimline card and picked a cardstock frame from The Paper Cut.  I colored the 3 images with my Copic Sketch Markers and die cut them with their coordinating dies. I added a couple of pieces of patterned paper from the Kaiser Crafts 13th Hour 6x6 paper pack.  The fun sentiment is from the same stamp set.  The black glitter enamel dots are the final touch!

 



I hope you enjoyed my card and that you also have a very Happy Halloween--full of treats and no tricks!


Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Millie's Haunted Halloween stamp and matching die set

Cardstock:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White, Black and Orange triple window slimline; Kaiser Crafts 13th Hour 6x6 patterned paper pack

Ink:  
Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Black Glitter Enamel Dots; 

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is adorable... loving the slimline with the critters!

Lorraine said...

What a great card!