Monday, October 9, 2023

Noel

 


Today is the 9th and it is now time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the Spellbinders House Mouse Noel image and sentiments that I sent out for our October card, #110! That means we into year number 10 with this fun challenge! 10 YEARS--WOW!!!!! All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time! 




I saw the sweet image a month or so ago at the Expo in Illinois and just loved it! I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  Since this is such a large image, I used my Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 die to cut the image and backer. I used a Cherry Cobbler card base.  I also used the stitched sentiment banner from the same set to cut out the phrase that comes in the set.  I did not add any bling to my card this time!  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!





Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  Jeanette is up for our November challenge.   Please be sure to join us again. 


Image/Sentiment:  Spellbinders House Mouse Noel Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black  

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Ohhh Barb this is gorgeous - Love the image, and your colouring is fabulous
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your 3M card is adorable! I'm behind, but looking forward to catching up with the 3M later this month.