Tuesday, October 3, 2023

One Plus Twelve

 


This is my 10th One Plus Twelve card for 2023--this is year number 5.   For this challenge, we are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  For 2023, I picked a Taylored Expressions stamp and die set called Graceful Ferns.  I think this set is so versatile and I picked the largest fern image to use each month.  There is a With Sympathy sentiment and coordinating die in the same set, so that is what I used this month.  

For my card this month, I decided to go monochromatic again with Crumb Cake. I heat embossed the leaf with Hero Arts Brass Embossing Powder and then die cut it out. I also embossed the sentiment with the same Brass EP and used the matching die.   I die cut the coordinating leaf frond from Crumb Cake.  I die cut a Taylored Expressions Stitched Frame Stacklets 1 and added some foam tape behind it.  The embossed panel is a Taylored Expressions Dots of Diamonds folder.  I added some brass colored dots around the leaves.
 



Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards to see what they picked for their stamp of the year for this challenge in 2023.  Here is a link to both Jeanette's  and Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will enjoy checking out each of our cards using the same stamp for 2023. I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! Be sure to come back on Novembr 3rd to see our cards for the next month!

Image/Sentiment: Taylored Expressions Graceful Ferns Stamp and Die Set, Leaf Frond Die

Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Crumb Cake

Ink: Versamark and Hero Arts Brass Embossing Powder

Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Dots of Diamonds Embossing Folder, Stitched Frame Stacklets 1; Brass Dots

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Barb - great use of the stamp(s) and a wonderful result
Blessings
Maxine