Sunday, December 3, 2023

Final One + 12 Card

 


This is my 12th and final One Plus Twelve card for 2023--this is year number 5.   For this challenge, we are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  For this year, I had picked a Taylored Expressions stamp and die set called Graceful Ferns.  I think this set is so versatile and I picked the largest fern image to use each month.  There is a With Sympathy sentiment and coordinating die in the same set, so that is what I used this month.  The three of us are continuing this in 2024, our year #6.  I already have my stamp set picked out!

For my card this month, I had both of the leaves and the sentiment already done and saved in my stamp set package.  The leave and sentiment was heat embossed on Night of Navy.  I needed a background and went with a pretty embossing folder from Altenew called Streamlined 3D. I used The Paper Cut's Opal Metallic cardstock as the Leaf Frond was die cut with Antique Gold Metallic.  I added some blue enamel dots around the two leaves and sentiment.
 




Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards to see the final cards of the year.  Here is a link to both Jeanette's  and Kelly's blog.   Be sure to come back on January 3rd to see what each of us pick for 2024!

Image/Sentiment: Taylored Expressions Graceful Ferns Stamp and Die Set, Leaf Frond Die

Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Night of Navy; The Paper Cut Opal and Antique Gold Metallic

Ink: Versamark and Brutus Monroe Raven Embossing Powder

Accessories:  Altenew Streamlined 3D Embossing Folder; Blue Enamel Dots

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, you've finished so well... this card is gorgeous with its textures and leaves!