Saturday, December 9, 2023

Mr. Frosty is Here

 


Today is the 9th and it is now time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the sweet Creative Expressions Mr. Frosty image that Kelly sent out for our December card, #112! That means we into year number 10 with this fun challenge! 10 YEARS--WOW!!!!! All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time! And, we will be back in 2024!




Kelly did note that this is a rather large image, but I sure love that it fills up the entire card front!  I colored Mr. Frosty with my Copic Sketch Markers. I decided that I did not want any bling, but I did need a bit of sparkle.  I took a Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen in Black and went over the black hat and brim for the shine, though you cannot see it in the picture.  The image is layered on a piece of black glossy for a bit more shine and sparkle!    I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  Jeanette is up for our January challenge.   Please be sure to join us again. 


Image/Sentiment:  Mr. Frosty by Creative Expressions

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Real Red; The Paper Cut Glossy Black

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Spectrum Noir Black Sparkle Pen

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your Mr. Frosty looks adorable! I love your coloring choices and the layering with the black glossy paper, too!

MiamiKel said...

Barb this is a winter cutie! I LOVE the red cardinal! Such a classic Christmas bird, and a beautiful contrast to all the white - love the blues on his scarf ❄️☃️ FABULOUS card! Xoxo