Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Metallic Christmas Cards

 


For the past 3 weeks, I have been making cards from kits that Sarah from The Paper Cut in Appleton, has created.  I have done both Fall/Thanksgiving cards along with Christmas cards.  These three cards are from a class kit I bought with all Metallic Christmas Cards.


All of these card use products from The Paper Cut along with some dies from Impression Obsession.  It was fun to put together these cards as they are such cute designs from Sarah! These are all full of sparkle and shine.   And, now I have more Christmas Cards to add to my stash!




Reminder--these are not my own designs!  These cards are the designs from Sarah and The Paper Cut in Appleton, WIS!   I am just recreating the cards from the class. 

Image/Sentiment:  The Paper Cut Door County Metallics Class

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  All included in kit--all are available from The Paper Cut

Ink:   None on any of the cards
 
Accessories:  All included in kit

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your kit cards look great! So shiny!