Monday, December 18, 2023

Reindeer Wishes

 


This is my card for a swap called the SIS--Surprise Image Swap.   This is card #12 for our group.  It is a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same image, sent to us by the hostess.  The surprise part is that we are to not discuss the image at all until the day they are to be posted--the 18th of every other month.   The image for this round was provided by Terry.  She will swap the cards and include the new image for round #13 that I stamp in everyone's return envie. Then--we do it all again in February!  We have completed one round and now are on to another one!

Terry sent everyone this sweet image from Simon Says Stamp called Oh, Deer!  She included the coordinating sentiment too. I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I die cut the image and backer with Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2.  I picked a snowflake Patterned Paper from Teresa Collins called Christmas Cottage. I die cut the snowflake layer and the backing layer from the same Master Layouts 2.   The backer and the flag banner are Opal Mirricard from The Paper Cut.  Again, using Master Layouts 2, I did cut the sentiment for more stitching.  I added some red enamel dots and a bit of Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen on his nose for the final touch




If you check some of the other blogs listed on my sidebars, you may find some other swappers who have posted their creations.  The due date is today, the 18th, or they may post in the upcoming days. You can also check out SCS and use the keyword SIS12 to see some posted there.  I hope everyone in the swap likes my card--and that you do too!


Image/Sentiment:  Simon Says Stamp Oh, Deer Stamp Set
 
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red; The Paper Cut Opal Mirricard; Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage

 
Ink:  Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2; Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen; Red Enamel Dots; Stampin' Up Mini-Tag Punch

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so cute! Fun design, with those two little flags to the side. Adorable image and lovely papers, too!