Monday, April 27, 2020

Carol's Kit-Card #2


Here I am to share the cards that I have made with the fun card kits I received in January.  I was so excited to be the recipient of these snowy themed card kits in a swap that I am hosting on SCS.  I received 10 kits and I plan to make 2 cards from each kit.  That was my idea in 2018 and I succeeded--and I am pretty sure that I can do it again!   So--stay tuned as I will be making the wintry cards and posting all of them soon!

This is card kit #3, from Carol and this is my second card from her kit.  She sent this sweet snowman image from Stampendous called Warm Ears. I added some of my own sentiments on her two cards.  Carol also included some fun patterned paper by DCWV called Winter Frost along with many, many fun embellishments. I was able to make 2 cards and I posted the first card yesterday-check back if you want to check it out. 

Be sure to check back to see the rest of my creations from this fun card kit swap in the next few weeks!


I colored the cute snowman image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I picked the shiny silver and blue snowflake patterned paper for my background.   I picked a Penny Black sentiment for this card.  The embellishments are blue and silver chevron ribbon and a few blue pearls!  





Thanks for a great kit Carol--these were two fun cards to make!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampendous Warm Ears/Penny Black Sentiment Xmas Spirit

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Up Balmy Blue

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel; DCWV Winter Frost Patterned Paper

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Blue and Silver Ribbon; Blue Pearls



4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh what a cute card! I love the little snowman. Adorable!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog for the #spreadjoynotgerms blog hop, make sure you check out the winners post! Hugs, Wends xoxo

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely way you have mounted up the snowman now - he's such a cutie, and a wonderful sentiment too.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Carol W said...

OOh my goodness Barb. This card is just adorable. I'm sorry I missed it. Too cute. great job with the kit.