Saturday, April 11, 2020

Floating on Air


This is my April card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS. Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 50th month and the theme for April is "Floating on Air".  

I picked one of my favorite Unity Itty Bitty stamp set called Smile, Giggle, Laugh.  It reminds me of spring and I do think that we all can use a smile that might turn to a giggle or a full blown laugh!  Join me!  And, I love to see pinwheels spinning in the wind--that also makes me smile!

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! Terry has already posted the May theme and the ones for the rest of the year.  Be sure to come back in to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment:  Unity Itty Bitty Simple Stories Smile, Giggle Laugh stamp set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Calypso Coral, Pool Party, I Am Me Designer Series Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Calypso Coral, Pool Party

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Calypso Coral 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is a fun/playful card with its great sentiment and cute pinwheel image. i love the colors you chose to use, too!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a delightful card Barb, and I love your reasoning behind it's construction. Thank you for sharing it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine