Saturday, April 25, 2020

Tracie's Kit-Card #2



I am back again to share more of the winter cards that I have made with the fun card kits I received in January.  I was so excited to be the recipient of these snowy themed card kits in a swap that I am hosting on SCS.  I received 10 kits and I plan to make 2 cards from each kit.  That was my idea in 2018 and I succeeded--and I am pretty sure that I can do it again!   So--stay tuned as I will be making the wintry cards and posting all of them soon!

This is card kit #2, from Tracie and this is my second card from this cute kit.  She sent some sweet images from the Ready, Set, Snow stamp set from Taylored Expressions. The set has some fun snowy images and great holiday sentiments.  She also included some fun patterned paper by Carta Bella along with many, many fun embellishments. I was able to make 2 cards and I posted the first card yesterday-check back if you want to check it out. 

Be sure to check back to see the rest of my creations from this fun card kit swap in the next few weeks!


I colored the cute snowy image with my Copic Sketch Markers and layered it with Pretty Peacock and Bermuda Bay.  I picked one of the sweet sentiments from the same set for this card.  The embellishment is a piece of Bermuda Bay Shimmer ribbon with a silver snowflake charm.



Here is the inside of my card:


Thanks for a great kit Tracie--these were two fun cards to make!


Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Ready, Set, Snow!

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  Neenah Crest White; Stampin' Up Pretty Peacock, Bermuda Bay; Carta Bella Snow Fun Patterned Paper

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up 1/8" Bermuda Bay Ribbon, Snowflake Charm



3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

So very pretty! Love this fun and sweet image!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Barb - love the sweet image and your colouring of it. The papers are quite dramatic in colour
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Tracie said...

Great cards Barb. Love your layout.