Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Celebrate


It is a Tuesday and time for my card a week challenge.  This is my third card for April, with the theme of CAS.  CAS is Clean and Simple--but  very hard card for me to make.  This card I did use a couple of layers................

I picked a balloon image from Whipper Snapper Designs called Celebrate.  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and layered on a piece of Stampin' Up Gingham patterned paper.  I also added a couple of purple enamel dots.  I think it qualifies as a CAS--IMHO!


Here is the inside of my card:




I like the look of this card and hope you do too.

I hope you will stop back next Tuesday to see the last CAS card.  


Image/Sentiment:  Whipper Snapper Designs Celebrate

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Highland Heather, Gingham Gala 6x6 paper pack

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Purple Enamel Dots; Copic Sketch Markers



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a happy card, Barb!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie Barb - love the gingham background and the simplicity of your image.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine