Tuesday, April 7, 2020

CAS Card #1


It is a Tuesday and time for my card a week challenge.  This is my first card for April, with my new theme of CAS.  CAS is Clean and Simple--but  very hard card for me to make as you know I love layers!!!!! 

I picked a pretty floral Stampin' Up stamp set called Bloom With Hope. I went with just two colors for the paper and coordinating ink, the soft Petal Pink.  The only embellishment are some pink sequins.



I really like the look of this card and hope you do too.

I hope you will stop back next Tuesday to see the next CAS card.  


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Bloom With Hope

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Petal Pink

Ink:  Stampin' Up Petal Pink

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Pink Sequins;  My Favorite Things-MFT Blueprints 27 Die-namics



2 comments:

Aracelli Merla said...

Beautiful card in its simplicity. I also like how you framed it. Nicely done.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a beauty Barb - love it! And a great outcome to your personal challenge
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine