Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Mandy's Flowers


It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the pretty floral image from a Simon Says Stamp set called Mandy's Flowers that Jeanette sent out for our March card #91! That means we are in the middle of year number 7 with this fun challenge!  All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time! 




I colored the sweet image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I then die cut the image and the black layer with my Stampin' Up Oval Dies.  The background is a Stampin' Up embossing folder called Brickwork--one of my favs!  I added some black enamel dots for the final touch!   I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!



Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of washi tape:




Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!   Kelly is up for our April challenge.  Please be sure to join us again.  


Image/Sentiment:   Simon Says Stamp Mandy's Flowers

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Neenah Solar White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Melon Mango

Ink:  Memento Black

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Stampin' Up Oval Dies, Brickwork Embossing Folder; Black Enamel Dots

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love your rosy pink tulips and that brick background. WOW! Looks fabulous!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet image Barb, and I love how you have coloured and mounted it. The pinks really work well together
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine