Thursday, March 10, 2022

Vera Golfs!


This is my February card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS. Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 69th month and the theme for March  "Fun and Games" 

I picked a stamp from Art Impressions called Vera. She just makes me smile...............   I also have the stamp of her matching male partner Al!  I colored the fun image with my Copic Sketch Markers.   I used Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 for the frame as that is one of my favorite and most used die sets! I did not add a sentiment or any embellishments as I really wanted a simple card this month.   I think this is a fun card and will make a good card to send to any woman who golfs for most any ocassion.



Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of washi tape:


I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! Terry has posted all of the 2022 themes, so be sure to come back to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment:  Inky Antics Vera

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Pacific Point

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 die; 


3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this golfer is sassy and fun. Great card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a fun image, and a great card Barb
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a fun image- great card!