Saturday, March 5, 2022

Pocket Full of Sunshine



I have made another card with this theme #cardsforukraine, to show support for everyone in Ukraine.  Gina K Designs offered a sweet digital stamp set this week with this awesome image and a number of coordinating sentiments.  I love the image, as it is so perfect with a sweet sunflower to color up!

I colored the sunflowers with my Copic Sketch Markers. I die cut the image and the black layered with a set of Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangles.   I added one of the sentiments and layered it with blue.   I added some Pink Fresh Designs Sapphire Jewels for the final touch!





I hope you like my card and will join me with continued prayers for Ukraine.  

Image/Sentiment: Gina K Designs Basket Full of Sunshine Digital Stamp Set 

Cardstock: White;  Stampin' Up Basic Black, Brilliant Blue, Crushed Curry

Ink:  None

Accessories: Copic Sketch Markers; Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangles; Pinkfresh Studio Sapphire Jewels

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is such a beautiful card, showing your support for the Ukraine!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Barb - you have used the image fabulously - and it's wonderful to see all the yellow and blue around the internet :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine