Saturday, April 9, 2022

Easter Bunnies!

 


It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the sweet bunny image from Great Impressions called Bunnies that Kelly sent out for our April card #92! That means we are in the middle of year number 7 with this fun challenge!  All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time! 




I colored the sweet image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I then added a line of very light blue all around the image so it looks like a bit of sky.  The background is from a sweet Stampin' Up 6x6 paper pack called Gingham Gala. The sentiment is from a Gina K Designs set called Easter Blessings and I layered it over some green baker's twine.   I added some green enamel dots for the final touch!   I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!



Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of the gingham:



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!   I am up for our May challenge.  Please be sure to join us again.  


Image/Sentiment:   Great Impressions Bunnies/Sentiment from Gina K Designs Easter Blessings

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Granny Apple Green, Gingham Gala 6x6 Paper Pack

Ink: Brutus Monroe Raven Black

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Green Bakers Twine; Green Enamel Dots

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your bunnies card is adorable! I love gingham so naturally I think your paper choice was fantastic... and your design is perfect, too!

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving your result with this gorgeous stamp Barb - the green gingham paper is a wonderful background
Blessings
Maxine