Sunday, April 3, 2022

Sending Healing Thoughts

 


This is my One Plus Twelve card for March!  This was the brainchild of Kelly and she asked Jeanette and me to join her in this challenge in 2019. We are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  It was so much fun that the three of decided to continue for our fourth year and pick a new image to use.

For 2022, I picked newer Stampin' Up set called Nature's Harvest.  I think this set is so pretty and I picked the largest coneflower or sunflower image to use each month.  There is also a coordinating die set called Harvest so I can use that some months too.

For my card this month, I used one of the panels that I made a bit ago with my Gel Press.  They are combos of pinks, yellows and orange.  I used a Gina Marie Designs Peek-a-Boo Oval to die cut a center of the white panel and then embossed it with Stampin' Up Pinewood Planks folder.  I placed the colored panel behind the oval and placed the flowers that I colored with Copics and then die cut on the side of the oval. I also stamped one of the sentiments in this sweet set and die cut it also with one of the dies in this sweet set. I added some orange dots for the final touch!




Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog. I am sure you will enjoy checking out each of our stamps for 2022 and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! Be sure to check back every month on the 3rd to see our cards!

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Nature's Harvest Stamp and Die Set

Cardstock: The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque; Gel Press panel, colored with acrylic paints

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories: Copic Sketch Markers; Gina Marie Designs Peek-a-Boo Oval Die; Stampin' Up Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder; Orange Enamel Dots

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is absolutely stunning! I love the background you created with your gel press and the white embossed wood panel is perfect! Gorgeous!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Barb - love how you used the floral stamp this month. The inserted panel in the die cut makes for a stunning feature to this card
Blessings
Maxine

Darlene LeTavec said...

Very beautiful! Love the wood panel, window and the gel press background. Very lovely!