Sunday, April 24, 2022

#imayneedmorecoffee!


This is my card for a fun challenge that Jeanette came up with two years called Mission Possible!  Jeanette sent us a mystery item three times in 2020 and asked if we would accept the challenge to make a project with the items even before opening the package!  Of course, Kelly and I said yes, so the challenge is on.  In 2021, we each took turns sending an item to each other.  We are back in 2022 with this challenge and plan to do this three times a year and the item will change each round!  This Will be Mission Impossible Possible!


For the first challenge in 2022, I sent something for us to use along with the following info: Good Day, Ms. Card-Maker.  Your next mission, should you decide to accept it, involves the use of this starry stencil.  As in the past, you will be working alongside the same two team members. This message will not self-destruct in five seconds, since I have no ability to do that and besides, you might need to refer to it again at some point.  Good Day and Good Luck!

I sent out this sweet stamp set from The Rabbit Hole Designs called Rory-the Caffeinated Raccoon. It is a fun image with a number of coordinating sentiments.  I colored Rory with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I then stamped the sentiment with black ink and die cut it with my Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 banner.  The patterned paper is from a fun Lawn Fawn Rainbow Watercolor Wishes 6x6 paper pack.  I added a few green enamel dots.  




I think I met the challenge--mission accomplished! And, I hope Kelly and Jeanette enjoyed the challenge this round.  We will be back later this year with another fun challenge!  

Please be sure to check out the other Mission Possible projects with this fun stamp set.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card. Be sure to check back to see what else create this year.


Image/Sentiment:  The Rabbit Hole Designs Rory-the Caffeinated Raccoon

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up Shaded Spruce, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black;  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White; Lawn Fawn Rainbow Watercolor Wishes 6x6 patterned paper pack

Ink: Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  
Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2; Copic Sketch Markers; Green Enamel Dots

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love the way you've colored Rory - those eyes! WOW! And what a fun card! THANK YOU so much for making this Mission Impossible such a fun POSSIBLE'ity!