Sunday, April 10, 2022

Happy Easter


This is my April card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS. Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 70th month and the theme for April  "Spring Forward" 


I picked a stamp from The Rabbit Hole Designs-TRHD called Line Happy Easter.  I bought it last year and have not inked it up yet--so it is time this month!   I colored just the ears and little nose of this cutie--and added some Wink of Stella over both for a bit of shine.  I then die cut the image and layer with Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2--this time using one of the other rectangle dies in the set.  The background paper is some fun and colorful eggs from Echo Park Paper Easter Wishes--Baskets of Fun line.  I added some green baker's twine under the image.  I think this is a fun card and will be sure to send out this week.



Here is the inside of my card with a strip of the sweet paper:



I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! Terry has posted all of the 2022 themes, so be sure to come back to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment: The Rabbit Hole Designs-TRHD Line Happy Easter

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White; Stampin' Up Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron; Echo Park Paper Easter Wishes-Baskets of Fun Patterned Paper

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 die; Wink of Stella; Green Baker's Twine


2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you have used this sweet stamp Barb - a gorgeous card
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute Easter card... that paper is such fun, as is the cute bunny!