Tuesday, April 26, 2022

SCT Crop and Create Delivered Cards







Today I am showing you some cards I made in the past few days from the SCT-Scrapbook and Cards Today Crop and Create Delivered.  This was an awesome virtual card making event that happened a month ago and I was not able to watch all of the classes from the three days.  On Friday, there were a number of "mini sessions" where we made one card or more in some classes.  They were so fun and so different--we all received supplies to make the cards including stamps, dies, stencils, embellishments, etc.  They were very fun and I did follow directions in a few of them but went off course in others.  Here are examples from 3 of the classes.



These cards were from the Photoplay Say it With Stamps class taught by Becky Moore.  I took a different route on these and I think they are pretty sympathy cards.  We received the new With Heartfelt Sympathy Trio--stamp set, oval die and stencil set.  I ink blended my backgrounds and layered the iris oval from the die set on those panels.  I die cut the sentiment from the same set along with the purple and yellow backgrounds from my Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2.   I do like the simplicity of these two cards.





These cards were from the class taught by Kristina Werner. The stamp set is from SCT Delivered and is called Beautiful You.  The stunning floral stamp set also includes some wonderful sentiments, along with the word "You" as a die. This time I pretty much followed Kristina's class, but I made three of the one card. I used some of my Taylored Expressions Easy Strips cardstock strips along with my Simon Says Stamp Strips die to cut out 6 colors of strips.  I layered the colorful strips on three panels.  I then heat embossed the floral stamp with white over the striped panels.  I die cut the panels from Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 and layered over black.  The sentiment is from the same set and I layered the word you three times for added dimension.  I think these are so pretty and are fairly easy to make. 




This card is from the Spellbinders class taught by Kim Kesti.  We used one of the newer stitching dies from Spellbinders called Stitched Hi.  I have never stitched on a card, but have made many cross stitched projects over the years--however none in the past 20 or so............  This sure was fun.  We die cut the word Hi from a light blue and the backer from gold.  We then stitched the circles with the floss that was included in our kit. The sentiment is heat embossed with white.  I added a few additional layers for my card.

I am now ready to tackle the Saturday and Sunday classes.  There are 8 full classes and we make 2-4 cards in each one!  It is so easy to follow along as I can stop and start the video as needed.  This is such an awesome event and I am going to do it all again in October!

Thanks for stopping my my blog and checking out my cards!

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW!!! Barb, your cards are so pretty - I love that you made them your own (got off track). Your creativity is inspiring!