Saturday, January 7, 2023

Easel Post-a-Note Holder


This is my January Crafters of Faith card.  This is a sweet group on SCS that Faye hosts.  Jeanette is the hostess this month and gave everyone this challenge:


Scripture:  Isaiah 43:19 Look, I am about to do something new; even now it is coming. Do you not see it? Indeed, I will make a way in the wilderness, rivers in the desert.

Challenge: Do something new with this month's card/project (a new color combination, a new fancy fold, a new technique, etc.).


I decided to check out the tutorials on SplitCoast Stampers and this was the top one--Easel Note Holder.  I picked a fun 6x6 paper pack from Echo Park Paper called Let's Create.  Some of the panels were the exact size needed for the front of the easel.  And, I love the saying!   No embellishments needed! 





The following picture shows the open Easel Post-a-Note Holder





I hope you and the others from the Crafters of Faith group like my card this month!  We are to post on the 7th of each month, so if you look on my sidebar, you may see other creations.  I know that there will be many posted in the COF thread on SCS too!  

Image/Sentiment:  None

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral; Echo Park Paper 6x6 Let's Create Patterned Paper Pack

Ink:  None

Accessories:  3x3 Post A Note Pack

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful project Barb - love the front of the easel, and opened it looks so practical while you can still see that fabulous panel
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your Easel Post-a-Note holder is so fun... great "new" thing to try. I love the saying, too. It is definitely true!