Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year


Happy Happy New Year!!!!!

I will be posting my Best of 2022 cards tomorrow, so please check back!


Today is a Sunday and the start of the New Year--Happy 2023!  And, I am going to revive one of my new personal challenges for 2022-Stampin' Up Sundays! I was able to do it twice in 2022--so here is to getting better at it in 2023!   At least once a month, I will be posting a card made with one of my many Stampin' Up stamp sets!  That is my plan and I really, really hope that I do stick to it.  This is a good start--January is done!  And--I even made two cards, so I might need to count one of them in a later month..................


This month, I made 2 cards using the Stampin' Up single cling stamp from a few years ago called New Year's. Both cards are stamped with Versamark and I used Silver Embossing Powder-it really does shine more in person!  I die cut the image and layer from Frame 3 Nesting, made by We R Memory Keepers. There is a strip of Vasic Black Shimmer Ribbon under the image. The fun silver backgrounds are from a sweet 6x6 Stampin' Up paper packed called Feels Like Frost.  I have used this package often lately for Christmas cards so now it is time for New Year cards!  The cardstock used is Stampin' Up Black and White or Gray along with The Paper Cut Silver Mirricard.





I hope you like my card and will check back in February when I post my second card in the series!  Crossing my fingers that really happens!






Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up New Years

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White, Silver Mirricard; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Basic Gray, Feels Like Frost 6x6 Specialty Designer Series Paper

Ink: Versamark and Silver Embossing Powder

Accessories: 
  Stampin' Up Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon; We R Memory Keepers Frame 3 Nesting

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, you're off to a great start with your Stampin' UP! Sundays. Two cards - each one so glitzy and beautiful!

kiwimeskreations said...

An awesome pair of cards Barb - love them both ways! A great start to you self challenge for the year
Blessings
Maxine