Monday, January 2, 2023

A Year in Review 2022

 Happy New Year ~  Day 2 


As I have done the past few years, I am going to take a look back at my creations for 2022.  Here is my collection of my 12 favorite cards of the year--one for each month.  If you want to see the original post with the details on the card, please click on the month above the card and it will take you to the post.

January ~ Stamping Sisters Mini Winter Camp




February ~ Little Ladybugs




March ~ Cards for Ukraine




April ~ Sending Healing Thoughts




May ~ Happy Memorial Day




June ~ Thanks




July ~ Striped Background




August ~ White on White Anniversary




September ~ Across The Miles




October ~ Oh Yes You Did




November ~ Digging Out Perfect Pearls




December ~ A Child is Born




I hope you too have enjoyed my look back on the cards of 2022.  Again, like in 2021, my total cards posted is one of the lowest since I started a blog.  But, I am okay with that.  For 2023, the 3 Musketeers, One Plus Twelve, Hot Mess and Double Duty Group Challenges will continue. And, we will carry on into 2023 the newest quad-group challenge--The Catch Up Club.  There are also three groups from SCS where I will participate in challenges.  I am continuing a monthly swap and the bi-monthly Surprise Image Swap.  

I will keep up couple of personal stamping challenges for 2023 and highlight some of my favorite companies.  I will really, really try to stay with Stampin' Up Sundays and Taylored Expressions Tuesdays along with Floral Fridays.  I will stick  with my gnome challenge as I have more to use--they are so dang cute!  

I hope you have a great start to 2023!  

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I loved re-visiting your faves of 2022. Each card is a reflection of your amazing talent!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful selection Barb - I think August is my favourite, but only just! I look forward to you sharing your cards this year
Blessings
Maxine